Nomination Process: PEPSI IMAGES Food Service Awards 2022
- IMAGES Foodservice Awards nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Nomination forms can be filled online on website or IMAGES Foodservice Awards Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Nomination forms are checked by the IMAGES Foodservice Awards audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- The Grand Awards Jury comprises renowned and respected personalities from fields such as research & consulting, academics, advertising & media and industry observers. The Jurors deliberate on all presentations and give their verdict to the Chairman of the jury who takes final decision on winners and runners up and number of awards in each of the categories.
- Images awards team of analysts then make a presentation for the Grand Jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, average transaction values and profitability. A special note is prepared on innovativeness, marketing effectiveness, supplier relations and employee practices.