Nomination Process- GOLDEN SPOON AWARDS
- GSA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and telly-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Nomination forms can be filled online on website or GSA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Nomination forms are checked by the GSA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- The Grand GSA Jury comprises renowned and respected personalities from fields such as research & consulting, academics, advertising & media and industry observers. The Jurors deliberate on all presentations and give their verdict to the Chairman of the jury who takes final decision on winners and runners up and number of awards in each of the categories.
- GSA team of analysts then make a presentation for the Grand GSA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, average transaction values and profitability. A special note is prepared on originality, marketing effectiveness, supplier relations and employee practices.
IMAGES FOODSERVICE AWARDS SECRETARIAT
S- 61 A, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA
PHASE 2NEW DELHI – 110020